<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Monday, February 23


Been MIA-ing since the last update.
Busy with work mostly.
I took a great turn in my life.
But I'm still yet to make that tough decision.
So easy yet so hard.
My heart's pounding like it's gonna come out of my ass.
My brain is aching with the pressure on my back.
Why must i carry the load of somebody's mistake?
I'm left un answered just a trail of silent with my own breathing sound.
I coundnt visualise whats gonna happen next but i made it for the sake of my family.
I put you 2nd coz i guess that whats best for my family.
But then u said i made a big mistake if i turn u in.
It matters me and my family more then u.
Why must it got all to be u?
Stop being so self-attentive that you forget that others is actually covering ur freaking ass up!
Be fucking thankfull will ya?




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.