<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Thursday, January 22


Blahness feeling~
I just feel like i wanna puke out everything!
I feel nauseous. Hungry. But still butterflies are flying in my intestines.
Why?
Maybe haven't had anything since yesterday afternoon.
The last thing i ate was maggie yesterday and that was around 4pm plus. Wasn't sure actually.
Didn't feel hungry at all.
That explains why i lost a total of 8kg in 2 months. And comments flooding into me.
Saying, i'm getting much thinner then before.
As a matter of fact, i ate a lot people! But i don't know why my body doesn't grow.
PsssT! But my belly do get easily bloated after any meal.
Gross!!
Got to go catch my meal now. Or i'll endup passing out soon.
Blog soon.
Bye((:




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.