Thursday, January 29
Bf have been talking about moving another step higher our relationship.
And yess, like any other girls, i would definitely feel anxious but in the same time i feel so scared.
Is this the right time?
Do i still need time to make a decision or am i all set?
The answer is, i have made my decision.
And i do believe people do change for the better. And i believe my bf will realise his mistake of picking fights with me over simple things...
Maybe, now is not the right time coz as a matter of fact you need money to move forward.
Yeah, we are currently stuck financially so that's the reason why we seldom be with each other.
Busy saving up money..
Anyway, bf, you've been asking me a few times the same question every now and then.
" Are you serious in this relationship?? " x 2
Obviously if i'm not, i wont waste my precious young life with you and stuck at home as if i'm really married to you.
Hahaha ((:
So stop asking me that.
" I am serious with you lah deng!! "
so now i dunno what else should i blog. so till here then.
gonna blog soon if lappy is not locked. haha!
very sleepy now.
morning ehk..
bf, pls meet me soon! miss u so much!!!
Anyway tiz is not our recent pic. Tiz is last 2 weeks.
I'm too lazy to upload..
I Love You So Much Fat Ass!
I Love You So Much Fat Ass!
I Love You So Much Fat Ass!
I Love You So Much Fat Ass!
I Love You So Much Fat Ass!
I Love You So Much Fat Ass!
I Love You So Much Fat Ass!
I Love You So Much Fat Ass!
I Love You So Much Fat Ass!
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.