What About Me ? I Live My Own LIfe, I Lead My Own Life. Around Me Are Influences To Bring Me Either Up Or Down But Either Ways, I'm Gonna Face It Alone In The End. Nobody's Gonna Share Those Happy Moments Forever, And Nobody Gonna Wipe My Tears If I Ever Cry. So Why Should We Bother What People Gonna Say. It's Our Own Life Anyway.
My One & Only Princess 40 Weeks 3 Days Growing In Me.
2 Hours 45 Minutes Of Delivery Pain.
Born on 30th April 2011 @ 0148hours.
Zara Nur A`Syikha , Name Was Given.
She's A Princess Shining Bright Into My Life Ever Since...
Previous Rants
My Past.... I don't wanna talk about it.
Let's move on and just cherish whatever we have now before it turns into what we had.
Tuesday, September 16
A few more hours more before i'm actually gonna be a year older.
Time flies really fast i know.It feels like as if it was just yesterday that i was in secondary school.But i'm old enough now.Ended ITE life last year and now i'm already started a new life.These year is very special cause i actually met him.The most special sum1 in my life and he impress me i every way.Thanks to him, i learn lots of stuff in life.The last time i cut my birthday cake was when i was 5,he made me cut my cake again this year.Thanks to him.He made a special surprise for me i advance for my birthday.Thanks to his bunkmates whom came with their partner and celebrated my birthday at Cash Studio Karaoke.It was a suprise for me.And yess, i cried went my bf came in with my cake.A Starbucks Oreo Cheesecake.Thanks Again Baby:)Update Later.Meeting bf now coz he gets a nightouts for today.But kesian ler he must book in back before 10.So the Sempat kan kan kan....I miss him badly now.So bYE.Nak Meet him for a while.BRB later~