<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Disgrace.
Thursday, September 18


Why do old people look down on girls whom wear their clothes openly?
I myself do wear those short mini skirt, open top clothes, tight fitting shirts.
And yes, these makcik2 kepo start looking at me like wtf.
Its not like as if i don't know my limits, but hello... Its my body. Why do they even care?
Just because i don't wear a tudung doesn't mean i'm wild.
God Damn It!
I dun mean to be rude or wat but look at themself. Nobody is purrrrfect right. Then why do these people look down on us. I respect these people but why they find us so disgraceful?
Maybe they think tat their children are purrrfect. They cant possibly point finger at us. If they were stranger to their own children i think they would do the same.
For me, i wear these clothes when i feel like to. Ok... That was only during in my school times where i wear short skirts. In my secondary school life, our skirt cannot be above our knees but then mine was over above.. hhahaa..
then in ITE my skirt was just tje length of my thumb to my middle finger. So imagine that.. Its roughly about 3 inches long only. That skirt covered exactly from my waist till the bottom of my butt. 
Thinking of how i wore them last time, really makes me embarrassed now. I mean, like i totally find it beautiful that moment of time. But now i cant even think of wearing them.
Some may think that i wore it just to attract guys but no. I just like to wear them.
No worries. I'm a change person now. I simply adore long skirts and jeans now. They make me look simple. Even so, there are still people looking at me like i'm wearing nothing.
Can you imagine?
I wear just a simple jeans with a t-shirt, and people look at me like they have nvr eaten for some time. It really gets to my nerves. Even my bf, he also gets so curious why do these people look at us girls like wat.
There was 1 time, me and bf wanted to have our lunch nearby my place so i decided nt to put any make-up on and wear so slack. Itu pon ader org tgok2. Do i look like an alien or wat?
Dont mention the apek2 gatal lah, even pakcik makcik and also youngsters look at me like i have owe them a living.
To them maybe i wore too open but does a tshirt n jeans too open for u ppl?
Compare :
At least wearing that doesnt expose much of my skin right. Hardly to mention tight. Compare to young generations now whr they do wear tudung but they wear tight jeans, i mean very tight jeans.
I dont want to look down to these people but before they wanna judge us, please feel free to check out your own daughters closet.
Some minah tudung just think they are perfect just bcoz they have that 'slekop' aka tudung on. But what most of us dont know is, these people are equivalent to us. 
What would you do if you were sitting infront of a madrasah girl whom look so decent, but then she took out a stud. Not just any other stud, a tongue stud.
That happen to me. She was wearing that stud and showing them off to her other friends. Not only that, i was so shock went she light a cigg infront of me. I almost drop my jaw to the ground.
I mean, we wont look down on you if u were not with tat tudung, but she was. She showed me her kerek face and then simply smoke as if she's those anak metropolitan. And i gave her a mouth open blur look.
I wonder what will their parents say if they know that their child is tiz way.
Let's not say much. I'll give you people a best website to look at. Lets have a open minded talk now k. Remember, if you parents are around you i suggest u not to open this page. And after u did dun forget to delete you page history k...Especially if your com is a shared com or lappy.
I'm not a psycho or what to know these page it was pass by my friend.
Take a look. But please be carefull dun get caught eh.....
C E N C O R E D
^
Click Here




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.