Wednesday, August 6
Like i told you people in my previous post about that 'thing' haunting me, it's actually getting much worser now.
Few days back, stepdad wipe some water which dah kene 'bace' onto my face. I have to bace selawat and stuff like that. The water actually came from my mum's friend who is concern about me. Then my cousin pass my mum a piece of paper with some arabic words written on it. That paper i have to bring it wherever i go so these 'things' wont come near me.
The day after that, both my cousin and my mum's friend told something that is so unbelievable. A women came to their dream. The women brought a child with her and that women actually gave both of them warning. As in "JANGAN KACAU". Which means dont disturb in malay. Its hard to believe but both my cousin and mum's friend doesnt know each other but they had the same dream just because they were trying to help me. They couldnt recognise the face of the women and her child. But they describe the women as very unorganise with a hair which like someone who just got out from bed.
They believe that this women wants me to befriend with her child. Since i'm always alone at home, they are getting near me. This has started since long time ago like last year but only now that i'm starting to feel everything.
Stepdad told his cousin to do something to my house. I dont believe anything they said actually but when this guy sembayang in my room, he heard the same thing i heard when i was talking to bf on the phone. A womens voice. Something like breathing ah. So it was comfirm that thing is in my room.
So he start to 'asapkan umah' with those kemenyan and stuff. I just couldnt stand the smell. That night when i slept, i dream that the women came to me. But i just couldnt remember or understand what she was saying. And when i woke up i had a slight fever. So i still could bear with it so i just go to work as per normal. For the whole day i feel very chilly and so strengthless. I head home early and once i reach home, i was very weak. So i fell asleep in the living room. My mum told me that this 'thing' is getting really near to me. Thats why i'm starting to fell sick after whatever people around me try to help me.
And today, i'm here. Having a high fever. I could sleep last night cause all along i could still feel a presence of someone staring at me.
Yesterday was just a normal flu with slight cough but today, my temperature increases and my body totally no strength.
I just dont know what i should do next. I had enough seriously. I hope these things would settle fast. I'm tired.
Going to sleep now.
Bye.
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.