<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Apology To My Daily Readers:)
Tuesday, August 26


It's been past 1 week since i last updated.
Sorry -_-
But still now i got nothing much to update.
I'm so busy with work & sleep.
Hahhaaa.
Sales is bad nowadays.
Understand..
Shoppers duit dabes kot:)
haha.
Gaji lom masok ler...
Yeah, lately i have been spending aLOT. ALOT as in really aLOT.
Just got my 2nd pay but then i have finish them.
muahahahha.
Cant help it though.
Bought new tops. Lots of them:)
I'll upload those photos later on.
Mls nk transfer from handphone now
Boyfriend has finally being posted out.
SRB firefighter sei....
Cant believe my theodore[bf] is a firefighter:)
my hero~
Hahahha.
I've just ended my conversation with him on the phone moments ago.
Training is tough previously.
But now he complains about getting a dirty bunk.
Sabar lah dy...
Miss you so much!
Oh ya. Saw KUMAR. Oh u know who he is.
If you dont then forget it.
Damn.. He's beautiful++gorgeously adorable.
But weird lar. Coz he's a guy.
Ok
Taknak ckp bynk.
Paham2 lar k:)
My kakak finally clean her wardrobe.
IMY lar kontot!!
Come back home always:)




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.