<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Happy Birthday Darling.
Thursday, August 7


I would like to wish my beloved bf a very happy 21st birthday today:)
Sad that i couldnt celebrate with you today as u are in camp while me at home, sick.
Never mind, as long as you got my message yesterday at midnight.
I hope u love the ring i bought with our names engraved on it.
Since the first time i saw u, i never expect that i would fall in love for u tis deep. I never expect we would go this far. Although we have face lots of ups and downs, we face it with open arms. We may fight over small things but you always know how to win my heart again.
I loved the way u snuggle under my arms when i start to merajok. I loved the way u always hug me at public. I always craved for ur kisses to my forehead.
Bf, u are the best thing that has ever happen to me. U r the reason for every step i took further in life now. You never fail to brighten up my day with ur smiles and laughter. You always make faces when i start nagging. Bf, u r just like a small baby to me. I'll never stop pampering you dear.
About your message last two days, i answer them here. I'll wait for u no matter how long it will take. Time test our patience in this relationship. We still have a long journey to go. And i'm really sure u r my future. So i dont mind waiting for our financial stability. Only when we reach to a stage where both you and me are really stable then we would step higher a little bit. I understand every sgl word u said in that msg. I myself wouldnt want to rush. We still need to learn a lot of things. We still need to give trust to each other. Its ok. I'll wait for you bf and i will always will.
For now we just concentrate on what we are doing. Earn more money and then we cant go further. Bf, i never felt this happy before. It's because of you that i'm really happy and could face everything.
Fuck to all the people who hates this relationship. Fuck to the people who tries to separate us. Oh please!! People try harder cause no matter what they do they can never draw a line between me and you. They are just barbarians who are lack of attention. Thats why there tries their best to attract our attention.
No matter what, this relationship is still going on strong like before. Looking at you always reminds me of 20april... Bf i love you so much.
May God bless our relationship with much love and happiness.
Happy Birthday Again To You Dear.
MUACKSZ!!




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.