<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Daddy K 3rd To You Sayang.
Monday, August 18


I'm really sorry about last tuesday. I didn't mean to hurt u. That guy is not even close to me. And i don't even wish to be close to him. He's just a hair-dresser near my shop so i didn't find him harmless to our relationship. Especially when he is actually not straight. I wouldn't be his choice and he's definitely not my taste.
He message me at the wrong time. Maybe he thought that i was working that day that's why he message me so please don't get me wrong. The part where he reply your message, it may look as if he's a normal typical malay guy but wait till you see him. He can never win a girl like me with those skinny jeans and tight t-shirts.
Damn. We quarrel just because of a gayguy whom message me. You took it too seriously. Baby, i will always love u and only you. You'll always be the star in my heart. Nobody can win me like you do. A friend to me will only remain as friend. I won't develop feelings for a friend. And i will never will develop feelings for someone else when i already have you. You the most special one in my heart. Nobody can replace or erase your name from my heart. No matrep , minah , makcik or maknyah can seperate us. Trust me.
I love you. Even death can never do us part.




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.