<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Very Tiring Day For me:(
Monday, July 28


I slept at 6.30 am this morning and woke up at 10.50.
Means i was late for work.
Not actually late but i will have to rush cause i have to open shop at 11.30.
Reach Orchard at 12.05.
FU*K i know...
I'm so late. But while opening the shop, comes an english lady who bought 4 tee shirts at 1 shot.
SLAMAT!!!
At least hit the target sales.
After that, totally no customer till my boss came.
I was damn sleepy by then.
But ok ah he wake me up when he said he's gonna pay me this 31st.
1st pay larh oi!
...
Thank God.
At least can cover up my transport money for the rest of the weeks till my next pay.
And psst!
Can buy bf his bday present next week:)
Although this is not the present that i actually wanna give him, but takpe lar.
I hope bf loves it.
Wait till my pay is enough to buy him the actual present.
I miss spending time with bf;(
I miss him.
Never mind.
My patience always paid off.
Bf is always there for me when i need him.
Anyway bf, HAPPY 100th DAY.
I love you very strong.
Meet me soon kaes:)
Muacksz!!




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.