<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Got A Job. At LAst:)
Tuesday, July 22


I went for a job interview last week and i really was hoping to get that job.
And the owner did called me up last two days.
We had a short conversation, professionally.
He actually said he would call me up again in 2 or 3 weeks.
But he called me tis afternoon. Omg...
I'm so over-thrilled. He told me to come over for a second interview just now at 8pm.
Curious huh.. Interview at 8pm. What was he thinking. So i didnt go alone.
Accompanied by michelle and fiza, we went there and actually reach early.
So Mr Sebastian, the owner, told me to take a walk first while he prepare the papers.
So me and gfs' carik mkn first at Old Chang Kee. Story2 many2 then head back to the shop.
So obviously i wanted this job so badly so i could support not only myself but also bf's financial a little. NS pay is never enough you see.
Back to the story, Mr Ryan, also the owner of the shop, interviewed me. I just couldnt stop smiling. Like yah as a retail assist we should be really good in smiling right. So i smile and smile and smile...
Thay told me everything about the shop. And they said they'll call me again once i'm short-listed.
Otw home, in the train, Mr Ryan called.
I'm short-listed and i could start today. As in tuesday today.
Like finally. I actually got a job in retail and a shop of my own.
Alhamdullillah......
Thank God. And thanks to bf for all his wishes and prayers for me:)
Asked mum for money so could start work tmr. Got $30.
Damn..! Thought of getting 50bucks.
Till here. Wish me luck. Muacks!!




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.