<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

A Fresh New Start For Us:)
Saturday, July 12


Felt better actually after i told him how i felt. I couldnt hold back those feelings anymore. It kills me softly.
So he called few hours ago. We chat like normal couples do but then he got caught up by a comment by my ex schoolmate send. In that comment in friendster, my friend actually said "hey dear" and "miss You".
Bf is a very upfront person. He hates ppl who simply dont understand simple instruction. Like this friend of mine he is stupid enough to say those words which meant only for my bf to said them to me.

So we quarrelled again over this matter and i start having those headaches again. And again i apologize. Although it wasnt my mistake that my friend send me that comment, i just dont want to drag this argument longer.

I actually couldnt hold back the pain any longer, i tell him how i felt towards whatever he has said to me. At first he got so defensive to everything he said but when i said that i was terribly hurt and i dont deserve those humiliations for just a small mistake. He then realize. I dont deserve them. My mistake wasnt as big as the world. And it was just a small misunderstanding. He gave in.

I'm glad that bf actually understands how i feel. I just want this relationship to last. I want to have a fairytale happy ending. He may not be my Prince charming, but he sure is my Guardian Angel who God has actually send to colour my life. I appreaciate him so much. To me, he is perfect to be in my future till my very last breath.

Everyone makes mistakes in life and they deserve to be forgiven. Just like how Allah forgives his follower. Bf never did a mistake to me. But he did those mistakes to himself. He should start forgiving himself before he wants others to forgive him.

I'm thankfull that bf actually realize his mistake. We decided to start a new life. I'm happy to have him back. ILOVEYOU KHAIRUN:)





Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.