Actually i'm suppose to fetch him at BoonLay MRT today. Can't wait to see my dearest shayang bald!
Mesti cute macam aku jugak...
lol...
But i'm not bald ok... Hahha.. Syimah botak? Sick..!
I actually have an hr to get ready. Will it be enough? Mandi2... Make-up2... ohya!
arGh!!! Hair straightening.. That's the 'MUST DO's!!' when meeting him. But he dont really mind if i tired up my hair. It's just that he say i look more gorgeous with straighten concaved hair.
Hahaha..guess his fetish maybe..
If i were to straighten the whole hair, it will take me about 1 half hr. GOSH!
I cant make him wait for me thr...Kesian dier~
Maybe i'll just tie up my hair and straighten my fringe. Whoah! I love my looks when my hair is tied up. So neat!
Almost forgot~ he told me this yesterday,
"U takmo salin sluar dlm ehk! Nanti sentiase masam.Haha"
Ok thats a really disgusting joke i know, but imagine if i were to do that.
Erks!! I feel like vomiting my ass out my mouth now...
He's obviously joking, i know...
And again he said,
"I nak u wangi2 tau."
Hahaha... He's just so cute i know. Actually he's very manje kind although he have the look like he's gonna eat someone alive.
He's very manje to me. Sometimes he even look like THEODORE. Hahahaha...
Chubby bouncy kind...
He loves chipmunks so much that he look like one except for that teeth.
He has cute teeth that is just so lickable with that sexy tongue of his. He's sweet too.
Know what, he gave me a pillow n towel with a chipmunk printed on it. I fell so in love with those gift.
Especially the pillow, it's actually his, but he pass it to me. He washed it 1st larh before giving it to me.
And guess what, i can only sleep if i smell that pillow now. I just feel the love that he left on the pillow.
Not air liur basi ehk!!!
but really, i can sleep without waking up when i hug that pillow.
It's just the same like hugging him. But if e were the 1 hugging me
it will be much much much n i mean it MUCH better...
Ok i guess i have to get ready to fetch him now.
Blog later!