Friday, June 20
Wen i miss someone, i cried to myself, " be patient. it will only take a while.Wen i'm hurt, i cried, "bear wif it. the pain will go away. '
Hubby, how could i explain 2 u my feelings any further? Hw am i 2 prove that i really do love u? Will all these obstacles be slammed onto me continuously? It hurts. It really hurts alot.
I wanted to shout at the top of my lungs, but it came out silently.
I wanted to cry, but my tears dries up quickly.
I wanted to run away but my legs are holding me back.
I wanted to tell you but i was afraid to make you mad.
"Do i still have to bear with all these. Seriously, everything happen so quickly. It came too fast that i wasn't even ready. Satu masalah settle, lagi satu dtg..."
"Sampai biler....?!"
Will that girl leave us alone? Does she know the meaning of peace? Tak penat ke ape dier buat slame nie? I penat dy;(
I terlalu penat n tk larat nk amek kate2 dorg lagi... Will they just shut their mouth tat stinks wif stupid grandbapak dorg nye stories?
Dilemma~
-_-''
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.