Thursday, June 19
Another 33 more hours before i get to meet my baby boy. Damn i miss him so much. Amazingly, i could bear my feelings this week. Usually i get so emotional and depress when i didn't get to see him, alright i admit i was in that situation last week. But hey, look. I'll get use to it slowly day by day. Patience...
I want to wait for him so damn badly. Three months is all that i have to bear with. I could manage it I'm so sure.
Well, maybe his long messages that he send every night before going to bed is what that gave me the strength to control my feelings:)
I want to quit giving him a hard time. I realize how demanding i am towards him before this. But all i need is attention that i didn't get before i met him. He gave me everything. Attention, love, concern, everything. That's the reason why I'm treasuring this pampered guy. He is just so super-manjer-ness towards me. Always act like a cat where he will rub his face either or my hand or on my body. I love it when he does that. He's like a small kid sometimes. Always make faces when i confronts his mistakes. And that's the reason why i can't get mad at him. He knows me too well.
But recently, i caught him lying to me. Well, baby you should know what you did. The picture, the place taken... It was all so clear from the beginning. But i kept trusting him, and i ended up knowing the truth myself. Actually i know he was lying in the beginning, but i kept telling myself, "never mind syimah, trust him." But once i saw the whole truth, i just smiled. I was already expecting this to happen. Hubby, Oh please don't ever lie again.
There suppose not to be any secrets between us right:(
Baby, I'm giving you a chance for this mistake. Even though I'm 40% hurt by it, i'll say I'm not. So now you know right. I don't want an apology. Because you already say it a few times. Now I'm punishing you. Hpmh! I want these...
- A Daisy / Tulip.
- A Kit kat Chocolate.
- A Kiss.
- A Big Hug.
- The Sweetest Apology Look [muke mintak kesian]
and lastly....
- A Promise To Last This Love Forever:)
Dah tau kan2? So i want these on our upcoming date. Which is on 21st June 08. HEheheh... Baby, you know i also know.
Lastly dear, i want you to know, I LOVE YOU so god damn many2 tao. So please don't think negative about me k sayang.
Love you hubby:X
MuuUuaAcCCKXx!
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.