Friday, June 27
If i could turn back time and not being too ego about it i would have done so. I regret it baby. What i did for for your own good and u know it but yet u took it as a burden. I'm sorry to force u to do so.
It's not that i want to make the problem last longer , its just that i still find that i don't have the rights to tell u anything or give u a simple advice. Is it me or is it u? Till now i'm just so sad about what happen. baby, u know i don't mean whatever i said to u just now. I apologize.
I'm sorry;(
Kalau u tak dapat terime maaf i, i paham dy. Tapi kite tau aper yg i buat tu adalah untuk kebaikan u. If u tak terime care i kasi u nasihat then fine, i won't give u any next time. I'll keep my mouth shut n eat my own feelings. I just want us be normal again. I tau it's just a small problem which lead to a big misunderstanding thats y i rase bersalah. I shouldnt have hung up on u like that. Baby, im sorry. I still want to spend the rest of my life with u...
Please be back soon....
Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.

This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.