<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Sick!
Thursday, June 26


I'm not in the mood to actually blog.
Why??
Damn! I'm sick.
Don't really know where or when i actually got these bad flu and cough but it really irritates me. I can't sleep peacefully. And even if i fell asleep, my mouth has to be open to actually breath!
Ok. That's hard i know.
So this morning i actually got out from bed quite early at 7am. I know... What am i thinking? I can't sleep people.
I have been sneezing since yesterday. So roughly around 732621 times. I'm not so sure, but it really gets to my last nerves. I can't put my head on my pillow, i can't lie down, i can't even breath properly.
I have finish a box of tissue. So what the hell am i suppose to do. I look like a drug addict landed from the outer space drop to earth and poof! here i am seeking for oxygen.
Can't sleep? I finish up my 1000 piece puzzle. At last. I actually perfectly finish it. Framed.
So i force myself to go to sleep after that, and eventually i did. Not that cozy but at least i have the rest i need. And i actually send a msg to hubby, "dady...GD NEWS!!!"
hahaha. it's lame i know, trying my best possible way to say, " i'm done with the puzzle."
He is actually amaze that i finish it but then he said, "i dah agak da, u tak tido...mi..what did i say".
Lalalalala. I was asleep 5mins ago then i woke up finding myself stuck to sneezing. So what must i do? Sit all day till my sneezing stop?
I think i have this virus where i will start sneezing for few days n it will last till 1week. I'll face this every God damn fishing year.
So today is thursday rite. Hell yeah baby:)
My baby alek besok larh oi!!! Time flies so fast now. Can't wait to spend time with u baby.
See u soon ATOK!
MmmmmuaaaackkkkkXz!




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.