<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

Daddy's book in day~
Sunday, June 15


Awaken by his kol just now...
Realising that i'm late. Damn overslept..!
Sorry dady;(
Okey i'm suppose to follow him to find his handphone battery.
But oh well, i woke up late so by the time i reach tamp it will be too late.
He has to book in today by 8pm.
Argh!!!
I'm gonna start missing him again....
I spend almost 10040mins of my time everyweek wif him.
But now its only, 1040mins.
FcuK!
Thats like only 20 hours a week.
Anyway sending him to CCK today.
Meeting him at 5.15pm at tampines MRT first cause im taking Mrt to CCk with him.
So im thinking of what i should wear.
Dress? Sleeveless? T-shirt?
Hmm~
So better get ready now, or else he'll be pissed.
But i'm glad that he is not the kind that gets mad so easily.
One of the reason i love him.
He is able to contol his temper..
Dady Khairun I Love You Sayang...
Anyway Happy father's Day!




Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.