<body>
I ❤ MSBINTANG™
Syimah'Zara MsBintang @ Blogger



the author this is love precious gem trackbacks

The Beginning Of A Life Story...
Friday, June 13



At last! I have been struggle the hell out on my ass creating this freaking blog.
I may look educated but hello! Im dumb enuf sumtimes k.
Ok admit...Most of the time actually..
Now no more pen n wastage of my exercise books. At least i can write till i drop dead here.
Especially im the kind of girl who eat her feelings since small. Lots of dark passes which i keep to myself. I too deserve to have someone to hear my silent screams. 
I'm just too secretive at times. I can count the times when i got so really stress up about the problem, i just felt like having a suicide. It may sound stupid to end a problem that way. But the pain that i faced through these years is so unbearable. 
The pain that others may have faced but it has come to me so repeatly. Depression even controlled me once. It sucks. really sucks actually.You tend to hear voices talk to you and controlling your movements. You may think i'm crazy, but these is what people who faces stress too much. The dilemma n silent scream which others can't hear or feel. No one can really help you except for yourself. 
I faced my problems since a small girl. The depression just compact my feelings too much and it drags till i was a teenager. When i was a teenager, another problem came up which makes me almost half what i am now.
Life. Nothing is ever fair enough for us.
Accepting it with open arms but with full hatred thats what we are going through.

Damn im so freaking sleepy now. Going to bed now.
Yawnszzzz~





Credits to STARcreations Production. All codes are meticulously hand-coded and cannot be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation. © Copyright Syimah Hasyim 2008 STARcreations Pro.
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.